South African mobile operator Cell C is to sell its 50 percent stake in Virgin Mobile South Africa, a local MVNO. The restructuring means that UK-based Virgin Group of the UK will increase its stake from 50 percent to 55 percent, and Calico Investments of the Bahamas (Calico) will acquire the remaining 45 percent stake. Cell C will continue as Virgin Mobile’s host network as part of an “updated and expanded network services agreement.” In related news, Cell C launched its Red Bull branded postpaid service this week. The service includes two tariffs – ZAR149 (US$21) or ZAR249 per month both on 24 month contracts – with a choice of two handsets on each.