9:00am PT | 12:00pm ET | 17:00 CET
The payment landscape is evolving at an unprecedented pace as cashless transactions and digital wallets have become universal. This transformation is changing how we pay and driving post-human transactions in which machines conduct transactions for their owners. This shift provides opportunities and challenges for companies that want to harness this market.
Communication service providers (CSPs) will be pivotal as payments evolve toward machine-to-machine (M2M) interactions. To thrive in this environment, they must ensure robust connectivity and security for their services.
Following a “connectivity by design” approach and sourcing modules, connectivity plans and device management services from one provider is critical. The connectivity by design strategy integrates connectivity early in the development process, creating a foundation for resilient, secure transaction services. Bundling hardware and connectivity from one trusted provider ensures deployment efficiency and security.
Join Telit Cinterion for a webinar hosted by MWL to explore how connectivity by design can unlock opportunities for the future of payments. We will discuss how embracing connectivity from the start can empower payment providers to navigate complexities in the digital payment ecosystem.
Attendees will learn:
- Details about the current payment market
- Key challenges in building and managing robust connectivity, from design to last day of operation
- Strategies to build dependable, future-proof connectivity and protect your payment devices from roaming issues and connectivity loss
- How eSIM is evolving to facilitate IoT use cases• Best practices for over-the-air (OTA) data transmission and effective device management
- How to safeguard payment solutions from cyberattacks while maintaining data integrity and complying with security standards