Want to give exposure to your brand or new product launch at MWC Barcelona, MWC Shanghai or MWC LA? Why not consider a professionally filmed Broadcast interview with one of our talented Mobile World Live journalists?
The Mobile World Live TV Broadcast Video Interview Package includes:
- One to one video interview to be conducted with journalists from the Mobile World Live team.
- Professionally filmed and edited on site within 24 hours subject to client approval
- Prior liaison with Mobile World Live industry expert journalists to help guide and hone your message
- Guaranteed homepage exposure on mobileworldlive.com
- Video hosted on mobileworldlive.com for a minimum of 3 months post event
- Note that only one person can be shown during the interview
- Provision of MP4 version to host on your site or for your own marketing
Contact our Sales Team to discuss your requirements further: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch our latest Broadcast interviews:
Milan Rao, President of Communications Business Unit Technology & Transformation, Wipro Limited, speaks about his ...
Chief Marketing Officer of Wipro Limited, Naveen Rajdev, speaks to Mobile World Live about Wipro’s ...
Huawei interview: Kevin Xu
Kavit Majithia talks to Kevin Xu, Head of Marketing Operations, Huawei Wireless Solutions about how ...
Interview: SES Networks
JP Hemingway, EVP Product, Marketing & Strategy explains how SES Networks is using its array ...
Mobile World Live – Interview with Managing Editor Justin Springham and the CEO of Idemia, ...
ZTE believes that 5G will reshape the human society, not only bringing super-fast mobile networks, ...
Partner Interview: Huawei
An Jian, Huawei’s President of Global Wireless Network Marketing & Solutions, explains why operators need ...
Partner Interview: Avast
The company’s president of mobile, Gagan Singh, reveals some of the security flaws around smartphones ...
Partner interview: Cisco
Cisco’s Kelly Ahuja tells Mobile World Live reporter Richard Handford of the company’s plans for ...