Want to give exposure to your brand or new product launch at Mobile World Congress? Why not consider a professionally filmed CEO interview with one of our talented Mobile World Live journalists?
The Mobile World Live TV CEO Video Interview Package includes:
- One to one video interview to be conducted at the Mobile World Live TV Broadcast Village studio with journalists from the Mobile World Live team (on either the Saturday or Sunday before Congress begins on Monday).
- Professionally filmed, edited and branded by the Mobile World Live film crew
- Broadcast on the Award Winning channel Mobile World Live TV
- 24,000 hotel rooms in Barcelona – the default channel in 185+ hotels
- 100+ Network of Screens around the Venue
- 10 Giant Outdoor Screens with full audio and subtitles
- Streamed Live to 100,000+ mobileworldlive.com online viewers
- Reaching over 300,000 industry experts
- Guaranteed homepage exposure on mobileworldlive.com (100,000+ Unique monthly users)
- Video hosted on mobileworldlive.com for a minimum of 3 months
- Provision of MP4 version to host on your site or for your own marketing
Contact our Sales Team to discuss your requirements further: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch our latest CEO interviews:
Milan Rao, President of Communications Business Unit Technology & Transformation, Wipro Limited, speaks about his ...
Chief Marketing Officer of Wipro Limited, Naveen Rajdev, speaks to Mobile World Live about Wipro’s ...
Huawei interview: Kevin Xu
Kavit Majithia talks to Kevin Xu, Head of Marketing Operations, Huawei Wireless Solutions about how ...
Interview: SES Networks
JP Hemingway, EVP Product, Marketing & Strategy explains how SES Networks is using its array ...
Mobile World Live – Interview with Managing Editor Justin Springham and the CEO of Idemia, ...
ZTE believes that 5G will reshape the human society, not only bringing super-fast mobile networks, ...
Partner Interview: Huawei
An Jian, Huawei’s President of Global Wireless Network Marketing & Solutions, explains why operators need ...
Partner Interview: Avast
The company’s president of mobile, Gagan Singh, reveals some of the security flaws around smartphones ...
Partner interview: Cisco
Cisco’s Kelly Ahuja tells Mobile World Live reporter Richard Handford of the company’s plans for ...