Exhibiting at Mobile World Congress 2013 offers the opportunity to showcase your products and services to over 60,000 key decision-makers. By choosing a stand option or taking hospitality/meeting space, you can build:
- Your customer base – generate new business leads and cultivate existing customer relationships
- Business networks – meet with a veritable Who’s Who of the mobile industry
- Market share – showcase new products and meet the VC market
- Brand recognition – stand out among your peers in the industry
- Marketplace understanding – gain greater knowledge of industry players and their roles
In 2012, the exhibition showcased over 1,400 exhibitors from across the globe with representatives from all facets of the mobile industry. The new home to Mobile World Congress 2013, Fira de Barcelona Gran Via, allows more companies deliver excitement with advanced product demonstrations and industry-changing announcements in the exhibition halls.
Extensive space is available for hospitality suites and/or meeting room rentals. These private areas provide an exclusive setting in which to meet clients and conduct business during Mobile World Congress.
New for 2013! The Operator Village located in the heart of the Congress Square showcases products and services for GSMA Members and Mobile Network Operators. These premier spaces are sure to fill up early, so book your space today in the Operator Village. For more information, please view the Operator Village Brochure (PDF).
Is your company focused on delivering mobile money solutions? Do you need to demonstrate your telematics solution to the right audience? If so, consider exhibiting in an ‘initiative pavilion’ dedicated to key trends and developments in the mobile space. These pavilions are located throughout the main exhibition halls and showcase products and services from select industry sectors. Available pavilions include:
- Mobile Cloud Pavilion
- Embedded Mobile Devices Pavilion
- Green Technology Pavilion
- Mobile Health Pavilion
- Mobile Money Pavilion
- mPowered Brands Zone