The Mobile World Live TV service returned in 2016 to broadcast live from Mobile World Congress via a dedicated channel across Catalonia, reaching 180 attendee hotels and 24,000 bedrooms. Mobile World Live TV was also available to more than 95,000 event attendees throughout the venue via numerous monitors strategically located within the Fira Gran Via. In addition, the channel was streamed live to the My MWC app and to mobileworldlive.com.
We were delighted to welcome back our Gold Sponsor Saudi Telecom Company for Mobile World Live TV.
All our content is now available for replay – simply navigate through the content via date of broadcast (see tabs above) or use our site search function. Highlights include:
- CxO interviews: ARM, AT&T, AT&T Mexico, FreedomPop, Jasper, Millicom, Morpho, Roshan, SpiderCloud, Turkcell, Unicef, VimpelCom, Xiaomi & many more
- Panel discussions: Topics included Ad blocking, Low Power IoT, Mobile identity, Enterprise mobility, Mobile payments, Smart cities, Virtual reality
- Exclusive keynotes – Facebook and Qualcomm/Lewis Hamilton. In addition, every MWC16 keynote is now available for replay!
- Live GLOMO awards presentations from Hall 3 with our guest host Suzi Perry
- Hands-on video features of the latest mobile tech, direct from the showfloor with Suzi Perry
- Sunday afternoon broadcast, bringing you coverage of the major device launches that day (including a live demo with LG and an interview with Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg)
- Press conferences: Samsung, Huawei, Ericsson, Sony, Xiaomi, LG, Nokia & more
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org For sales and advertising enquiries please contact email@example.com
MWL TV 2015
MWL TV 2014
MWL TV 2013
MWL TV 2012