Mobile World Live will be reporting from CES in Las Vegas from January 7th through January 10th, providing daily video highlight features and extensive news coverage of all the major developments. Stay tuned!
- Mobile World Live signs off its coverage of this year’s CES with a snapshot of the biggest and best stands at the show. Plus, Fox Television’s Shelly Palmer gives his thoughts on the event, and we meet the king himself, Elvis.
- Coverage of Samsung’s ‘bendy display’ keynote; FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski unveils plans to increase WiFi spectrum (but one CES attendee is not impressed…)
- Outspoken and charismatic CEO John Legere lays into rivals AT&T, Sprint and Verizon Wireless during T-Mobile’s press conference at CES. Meanwhile we cover the Panasonic and Verizon keynotes.
- China’s ZTE is the latest vendor to unveil a top-of-the-range smartphone in Las Vegas this week, taking the wraps off the Grand S LTE, a new flagship device in its Grand Series.
- China’s Huawei made bold claims around the launch of its two latest smartphones, calling the Ascend Mate “the largest screen smartphone” in the world and its Ascend D2 “the world’s most powerful smartphone.”
- Mobile World Live brings you coverage from AT&T’s Developer Summit in Las Vegas, as the US operator pitched its LTE network as the premier platform for consumers and developers and announced a new wirelessly-enabled home security system and new developer APIs.